call us on

1300 459 689

Select Page

Straying Stock

Straying stock (i.e. cattle, horses, goats and sheep) can be a problem in rural areas, especially if residents are absent from property for a period of time.
Stock owners are obliged to keep their fences maintained, and to keep their stock from straying onto neighbouring properties and/or public land such as roads.
Council Rangers can help if stock is on a public road and/or on public lands.
For any further advice from Council please contact the Council on 1300 459689


Stock Grazing Permit form

Straying Stock NSW Police Fact Sheet