Report Illegal Dumping
Leaving rubbish in public spaces such as the footpath, nature strip, in a park, street, or next to a bin is illegal. Litter and illegal dumping means tossing, tipping or depositing waste on land and in water, where it pollutes the environment and can harm human health. Dumped materials range from a piece of litter and small bags of rubbish to larger scale dumping of hazardous waste such as asbestos and chemicals in isolated bushland areas. Cleaning up this waste is expensive.
You can report illegal dumping by:
- Contacting CGRC on 1300 459 689 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- VisitingRID Online
- Calling the NSW EPA RID helpline on 131 555
- Reporting through Snap Send Solve
Any information will be treated with confidence.
The following information will help Council catch illegal dumpers:
- date and time
- description of the person
- vehicle description and registration