PARKS AND GARDENS
The Parks and Gardens team has many key responsibilities involving:
- The horticultural maintenance of ovals, playgrounds and parks, road reserves, war memorials, roadside slashing and spraying.
- Tree maintenance including street tree maintenance (pruning, guards), pruning of trees, tree removal and planting, and shared paths
- Playground maintenance and infrastructure maintenance e.g. preventative maintenance on seats and bollards, graffiti removal, fences maintenance, skate parks, etc
- Irrigation maintenance including preventative maintenance to sprinklers and pumps, as well as new sprinkler system installations
- Cleaning and maintenance of Council operated BBQs