Membership of the Riverina Regional Library is available free of charge to all residents of the Coolamon, Cootamundra, Greater Hume, Gundagai, Junee, Lockhart, Temora, Tumut and Wagga Wagga local government areas. Reciprocal membership is available to members of other Public Libraries in New South Wales.
Proof of your current address – such as a drivers licence, rent receipt or rates notice, will be required when you join. If you do not have any of these, a parent, relative or friend may act as your guarantor.
When you become a member you can access all of the services at the library. These include:
- Membership to Riverina Regional Library.
- Online access to the RRL catalogue and online reservation system giving you the ability to order and have delivered to your branch an item from any of the RRL branches.
- Loan of up to 20 items from the library collection for a period of up to 4 weeks. This may include up to 4 DVDs.
- Access to Family and Local History Resources.
- Storytime and holiday activities for children.
- Access to a good selection of online databases, some of these can be accessed from your own home.
- Home Delivery for the housebound
- Internet and public access computers in foyer, ask at front desk
- School visits welcome by appointment