ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must adequately address the essential criteria contained in the Position Description. Failure to do so may result in your application not being considered.
REVENUE OFFICER – COOTAMUNDRA (Full time)
Applications are invited from interested persons for the full time vacancy of Revenue Officer to be based at our Cootamundra Administration Office.
This is a professional role in local government rating, property and revenue collection services. This role administers the efficient and effective rates, property and revenue collection services for Council, and provides support to ensure Council’s property records are up to date and accurate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the rates and property functions of Council are carried out in accordance with established procedures, policies and legislative requirements.
- Ensure the rates and property system is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that all Council revenue from rates and annual charges are collected in a timely manner.
- Ensure ratepayer queries are responded to in a timely and professional manner and ratepayer information is kept up to date and accurate.
- Ensure all statutory returns, as they relate to the rating system, are accurate and submitted within required timeframes.
- Salary range is $1,266.20 to $1,481.50 per week.
- 9.5% superannuation.
- 9 day fortnight working arrangement.
Further information and a Position Description is available by contacting Human Resources.
NOTE: Applicants must adequately address the essential criteria contained in the Position Description. Failure to do so may result in your application not being considered.
Applications, addressed to the General Manager should be submitted by 5p.m. on Friday, 28th June 2019 by post to Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council, PO Box 420, Cootamundra NSW 2590, delivered to Council’s offices at Cootamundra or Gundagai or by email to email@example.com
Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council requires casual labourers to be located in Gundagai. If you enjoy working in a team environment, have a Whitecard and a Traffic Control Ticket please fill out the Casual Employment Form and forward to Council at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Casual Employment Applications
- Cootamundra and Gundagai
- Applications are currently being accepted until further notice