CASUAL POSITIONS VACANT
Do you have skills that could be put to use or looking for casual employment?
To register your interest in Casual Employment with CGRC complete the Temporary Casual Employment – Temporary-Casual Employment – EOI or call into the Administration offices in Cootamundra and Gundagai.
Remember!! Bring your resume.
WORKS LABOURER – COOTAMUNDRA- Permanent Full Time
Applications are invited from interested persons for the above permanent full-time position of Works Labourer – Full Time, based at our Cootamundra Depot.
This position performs manual tasks as directed by the Works Supervisor and/or Works Foreman to meet Council’s Operational Plan requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Ensure work tasks are completed efficiently and effectively, as directed by supervisors.
2. Work and tasks are conducted responsibly ensuring the safety for self and fellow employees.
3. Act as traffic controller (subject to qualification) when required, ensuring the safety of the general public and fellow employees on or near a work site.
4. Ensure compliance with Council’s Work Health & Safety and Risk policies and procedures for the provision of worker and public safety.
– Salary Range is $935.30 – $1,092.39 gross per week
– 10.5% super guarantee levy payable by Council
– 9 day fortnight working arrangement.
Further information and a Position Description is available by contacting Human Resources on 1300 459 689 or Council’s website www.cgrc.nsw.gov.au.
NOTE: Applicants must adequately address the selection criteria contained in the Position Description. Failure to do so may result in your application not being considered. Applicants must
also include a Resume.
Applications, are to be addressed to the Interim General Manager and should be submitted by 5p.m. on Friday 31 March 2023 by post to Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council, PO Box 420, Cootamundra NSW 2590, delivered to Council’s offices at Cootamundra or Gundagai or by email to
Labourer – Works PD Cootamundra