FINANCE OFFICER – GUNDAGAI
12 MONTH MATERNITY RELIEF
Applications are invited from interested applicants for a 12 month maternity relief – Finance Officer. To be based at our Gundagai Office. Duties may also be required to be undertaken at our Cootamundra Office.
This role provides technical assistance to the Finance Manager to manage the finances of Council. This role provides support for the completion of financial reporting requirements, inputs financial data, and provides general administrative support.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that grant reporting is accurate timely, and that grant acquittals comply with all relevant reporting requirements.
- Ensure that financial reports and reconciliations are prepared accurately for submission on a timely basis.
- Ensure that data entry and system input requirements are completed accurately regularly on a timely basis.
- Ensure all administrative tasks assigned are completed accurately and in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure that efficient systems are in place so that all financial transactions are made in a timely manner.
- Salary range of $1,164.39 – $1,362.33 gross per week
- 9.5% super guarantee levy payable by Council
- 9 day fortnight working arrangement.
Further information and a Position Description is available by visiting Councils website https://www.cgrc.nsw.gov.au/positions-vacant/ or by contacting Human Resources on
1300 459 689.
IMPORTANT: When applying for the position, applicants must adequately address the essential criteria contained in the Position Description, provide an up to date Resume and a letter of application. Failure to do so may result in your application not being considered.
Applications, addressed to the General Manager should be submitted by 5p.m. on Friday, 5th February, 2021 by post to Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council, PO Box 420, Cootamundra NSW 2590, delivered to Council’s offices at Cootamundra or Gundagai, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Employment Applications are accepted by Council when completed on the following form.