Casual Employment Applications are accepted by Council when completed on the following form.
APPRENTICE HORTICULTURIST – COOTAMUNDRA
Applications are invited from interested personsfor the above full-time position of Apprentice Horticulturist to be based at our Cootamundra Depot.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Provide support for works undertaken by the Parks and Gardens team and the Facilities and Services Section.
2. Attend off-the-job structured training as required by the Training Agreement for the Traineeship, and other short courses as identified.
3. Participate in a team environment by performing tasks within the Waste, Parks & Gardens and Recreation Services Section.
4. Deliver quality customer service to both external and internal customers.
5. Abide by legislation and policy regarding Work Health & Safety, Environmental, Equal Employment Opportunity, Privacy and the Local Government Act and regulations and authorising bodies.
– Salary will be dependant upon the successful applicants age or educational qualification, whichever is higher.
– 10% superannuation.
– 9 day fortnight working arrangement.
Further information and a Position Description is available by contacting Human Resources on 1300 459 689 or Council’s website www.cgrc.nsw.gov.au
NOTE: Applicants must adequately address the essential criteria contained in the Position Description and include an up to date resume. Failure to do so may result in your application not being considered.
Applications, addressed to the Interim General Manager should be submitted by 5p.m. on Friday 8 July 2022 by post to Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council, PO Box 420, Cootamundra NSW 2590, delivered to Council’s offices at Cootamundra or Gundagai or by email to email@example.com