DOCUMENTS ON PUBLIC EXHIBITION
Council recognises that community input is vital in order for proposals and projects to respond effectively to local needs and to succeed.
Council obtains this community input by placing plans and proposals on Public Exhibition and inviting community feedback. This process ensures that local residents, organisations and other stakeholders are informed about what is happening in the area and can have their say on the areas future.
To make your submission to Council, please to do so in writing to Council by the advertised submission date. Submissions may be:
- Delivered to Council’s Offices in Cootamundra or Gundagai.
- Posted to: The General Manager, Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council, PO Box 420, Cootamundra NSW 2590.
- Emailed to email@example.com. If you choose to email your submission, please phone us if you do not receive any acknowledgement, in order to confirm that the email was received.
PLEASE NOTE: All submissions/feedback received may be included within the official Council agendas and minutes, including personal information about the submitter’s identity and location. Agendas and minutes are made available to the public on Council’s website. If you do not wish to be identified in Council’s agendas and minutes, please indicate this in your submission.
Current Documents on Public Exhibition
Draft Street Tree Management Policy
Council’s Draft Street Tree Management Policy is on public exhibition for a period of 28 days. Community comment is welcome on the policy up until Friday 28 June 2019.
Friendship Park Concept
The newly updated concept for Friendship Park in Gundagai are on exhibition for public comment. Council welcomes feedback by mail, email or by visiting either office. The concept will be on public exhibition until 22 June 2019.
2019/20 Operational Plan (including the Budget (LTFP), Revenue Policy and 19/20 Fees and Charges)
Council wishes to notify all residents, community members and interested parties that the draft 2019/20 Operational Plan is now presented to the community for comment. Draft Operational Plan 19/20
The Operational Plan details the actions to be undertaken during the next financial year and includes the annual budget, revenue policy and fees and charges for the year ahead.
The draft 2019/20 Operational Plan will be on public exhibition from 22 May 2019 to 5pm 18 June 2019 at the following locations/platforms:
- Online: www.cgrc.nsw.gov.au
- Council’s administration buildings in Cootamundra and Gundagai
- Council’s libraries in Cootamundra and Gundagai
Council welcomes feedback during the public exhibition period, submissions are inviting and may be made:
- Made online below.
- By mail: General Manager, Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council, PO Box 420, Cootamundra NSW 2590
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: 02 6940 2127
Submissions received will be considered by Council before the documents are adopted at the next Ordinary Meeting of Council on 25 June 2019.
Click on the above link to view closed documents that were on public exhibition.