Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council is a local government organisation in the Riverina region of New South Wales. Council employs over 140 staff who all work hard to provide efficient and beneficial services to the community.
Working for Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council offers fantastic opportunities for career development and growth, as well as a host of other benefits including:
- scope to broaden experience in and knowledge of many professional areas and functions
- opportunities to multi-skill
- Advancement and job prospect options are both professionally and geographically diverse
- access to professional development networks
- continual attainment of new skills and expertise
- secure, fair and flexible work environment
- generous entitlements for leave and attractive work-life balance provisions.
Importantly you will thrive on the knowledge that your contribution to providing real solutions to community needs will have impact and make a difference.
A career in Local Government enables you to connect with your community and provide a wonderful quality of life.