GUNDAGAI SWIMMING POOL
11.30am to 6pm (Base hours with possible extensions or earlier opening times for extreme weather or programs such as learn to swim)
Early swim sessions on Monday Wednesday and Friday mornings from 6.30am to 8am to commence in November through to end February (Date yet to be determined based on weather and water temperatures.)
COOTAMUNDRA SWIMMING POOL
Council is required to follow the latest restriction guidelines set in place by the NSW government. The current
restrictions in place are:
– Pool access will be by appointments only. To book time to swim please phone 0448187279.
– Bookings will be made by phone on the number stated above only.
– Please do not present to the pool without a booking as you will not be given entry.
– Each booking will have an allocated time slot and time limit.
– Please be mindful of those who have booked an appointment to swim after you and ensure you start
your session promptly as you will be required leave the pool at the end of your appointed time.
– Bathrooms are not available for use, not even to change.
– You will be required to bring your own swimming equipment.
– Only 2 lap swimmers per lane are permitted.
Opening Hours are:
Monday – Friday 6.30am – 8am
11.30am – 2pm
5pm – 7pm (6pm Thursdays)
Weekends 9am – 12 noon
The above mentioned will be strictly enforced to ensure everyone is given equitable time and treatment.
Numbers are strictly limited to 10 people in the facility at any time, excluding the lifeguard.