Gundagai Dual Diagnosis Action Group
Should you need assistance please contact the Gundagai Dual Diagnosis Action Group through the Gundagai Neighbourhood Centre on (02) 69440290
Gundagai Neighbourhood Centre Inc, Council and Wellways team have attached resources to assist any community member who may be in need.
- Additional support evenings will take place over the coming weeks
- We are reaching out to our community and offering support information relating to grief and bereavement
- Ongoing support available to our community who are bereaved by suicide
- Safe and supportive social media messages are available to the community and other organisations to help ensure that everyone has access to support details should they be needed.
- We will be working with Wellways and local health professionals to develop a short, medium and long term plan for suicide support and prevention initiatives.
Please let our team know if you hear of concerns, supports required, so that any response can be provided in a cohesive and coordinated way.
Please find attached resources that may be of use
Please contact the Gundagai Dual Diagnosis Action Group through the Gundagai Neighbourhood Centre on (02) 69440290