Local community organisations can apply for funding/in kind support from Cootamundra- Gundagai Regional Council (CGRC). Applications will be accepted until 5pm Friday 18 June 2021.
Council has traditionally supported local sporting clubs, community groups and individuals through the provision of financial, and in kind, support.
To be considered for a donation the organisation will be required to demonstrate that they have sought alternate funding sources.
To assist Council’s budgetary framework, one round of donations will be determined in each financial year. In making the application community organisations will be required to address the following:
1. The persons or association have bona fide need of the donation.
2. The justification for the donation – (why should the wider body of taxpayers support this activity or association?).
3. The benefit to and participation of the wider community in the activities for which the donation is sought.
4. The measurable outcomes against which the success of the donation will be assessed.
5. Specific details of the association’s plans to reduce its dependence on Council for donations in the future.
6. The date for review of the donation (for multi-year donations).
7. An acknowledgement that future donation will be contingent on meeting or exceeding agreed outcomes.
Applications for 2021/22 close at 5pm on Friday, 18 June 2021.
Should you require further information or wish to discuss the matter please call Council’s administration centres on 1300 459 689 or follow the link to Council’s website. https://www.cgrc.nsw.gov.au/community-donation-applications