Cootamundra Gundagai Regional Council (CGRC) has approved a recommendation for an Expression of Interest process to be conducted for the management of the Cootamundra Swimming Pool and Sport Stadium.
Council is seeking ways to operate the facilities in the most cost effective and efficient method as possible and have appointed @leisure Planners to seek and manage the expressions of interest on behalf of Council.
The results from the EOI process will be put forward to Council no later than September 2020.
Applicants will be evaluated against key criteria including:
- Financial – reduced annual cost to Council
- Increased number of ongoing programs
- Increased annual visitations
- High quality customer service
- Maintenance of assets and equipment
- Safety and wellbeing of customers and staff.
For more information on the Expression of Interest please visit Council’s website and follow the link: https://www.cgrc.nsw.gov.au/current-tenders-eoi-rfq