PARKS & GARDENS ATTENDANT – GUNDAGAI (Full time)
Applications are invited from interested persons for the above full time position of Parks & Gardens Attendant to be based at our Gundagai Depot.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring work tasks are completed efficiently and effectively, as directed by supervisors.
- Work and tasks are conducted responsibly ensuring the safety for self and fellow employees.
- Act as traffic controller (subject to qualification) when required, ensuring the safety of the general public and fellow employees on or near a work site.
- Full Time commencing salary is $891.80 gross per week plus allowances
- 9.5% super guarantee levy payable by Council
- 9 day fortnight working arrangement (applicable to full time position).
Further information and a Position Description is available by contacting Council on 1300 459689 or Council’s website www.cgrc.nsw.gov.au.
NOTE Applicants must adequately address the selection criteria contained in the Position Description. Failure to do so may result in your application not being considered. Applicants must also include a Resume.
Applications, addressed to the General Manager should be submitted by 5p.m. on Friday 30 November 2018 by post to Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council, PO Box 420, Cootamundra NSW 2590, delivered to Council’s offices at Cootamundra or Gundagai or by email to email@example.com
Casual Employment Applications
- Cootamundra and Gundagai
- Applications are currently being accepted until further notice