DOCUMENTS ON PUBLIC EXHIBITION
Documents will be on display to the public for a 28 day period.
Council recognises that community input is vital in order for proposals and projects to respond effectively to local needs and to succeed.
Council obtains this community input by placing plans and proposals on Public Exhibition and inviting community feedback. This process ensures that local residents, organisations and other stakeholders are informed about what is happening in the area and can have their say on the areas future.
To make your submission to Council, please to do so in writing to Council by the advertised submission date. Submissions may be:
- Delivered to Council’s Offices in Cootamundra or Gundagai.
- Posted to: The General Manager, Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council, PO Box 420, Cootamundra NSW 2590.
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to email your submission, please phone us if you do not receive any acknowledgement, in order to confirm that the email was received.
PLEASE NOTE: All submissions received will be included within the official Council Agenda and Minutes, including personal information about the submitter’s identity and location. Agendas and Minutes are made available to the public on Council’s website. If you do not wish to be identified in Agendas and Minutes, please indicate this in your submission.
Current Documents on Public Exhibition
DRAFT 2018-2028 ASSET MANAGEMENT PLAN AND DRAFT 2018-2021 WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT PLAN
Council resolved at its meeting held on 31 July 2018 to place the draft 2018-2028 Asset Management Plan and the draft 2018 – 2021 Workforce Management Plan on public exhibition for community comment and feedback. The draft plans will be on public exhibition until 5pm Friday 31 August 2018.
The Asset Management Plan and Workforce Management Plan are two components of Council’s Resourcing Strategy. The other component of the Resourcing Strategy, being the Long Term Financial Plan, was previously adopted by Council, in conjunction with the 2018/19 – 2020/21 Delivery Program and 2018/19 Operational Plan, at its meeting on 26 June 2018.
The Workforce Management Plan seeks to ensure that Council’s workforce has the capability to meet demands and to maintain and enhance the skills and competencies of staff. The Asset Management Plan provides the framework for Council to monitor the conditions of all its assets and make financially sustainable decisions for the management of these assets into the future.
Where can I find the draft plan?
The documents are available:
- Council’s administration buildings and Libraries:
- Cootamundra Office: 81 Wallendoon Street, Cootamundra
- Gundagai Office: 255 Sheridan Street, Gundagai
- Cootamundra Library: 77 Wallendoon Street, Cootamundra
- Gundagai Library: 245 Sheridan Street, Gundagai
How do I provide comment?
Council invites all residents, community members and interested parties to provide feedback on the draft plans by 5pm Friday 31 August 2018.
Submissions can be made via the following:
- Online: Click here to make an online submission
- By mail: General Manager, Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council, PO Box 420, Cootamundra NSW 2590
- By email: email@example.com
- By fax: 02 6940 2127
Click on the above link to view closed documents that were on Public Exhibition.