DOCUMENTS ON PUBLIC EXHIBITION
Documents will be on display to the public for a 28 day period.
Council recognises that community input is vital in order for proposals and projects to respond effectively to local needs and to succeed.
Council obtains this community input by placing plans and proposals on Public Exhibition and inviting community feedback. This process ensures that local residents, organisations and other stakeholders are informed about what is happening in the area and can have their say on the areas future.
To make your submission to Council, please to do so in writing to Council by the advertised submission date. Submissions may be:
- Delivered to Council’s Offices in Cootamundra or Gundagai.
- Posted to: The General Manager, Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council, PO Box 420, Cootamundra NSW 2590.
- Emailed to email@example.com. If you choose to email your submission, please phone us if you do not receive any acknowledgement, in order to confirm that the email was received.
Current Documents on Public Exhibition
2018/19 Operational Plan and 2018/19 – 2020/21 Delivery Program on Public Exhibition
After an extensive period of consultation and the endorsement of the “Our Place, Our Future” Community Strategic Plan 2018-28 on 10 April 2018, Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council resolved at its meeting held on 22 May 2018 to place the draft 2018/19 Operational Plan and draft 2018/19 – 2020/21 Delivery Program on public exhibition for community comment and feedback.
The Operational Plan details the actions to be undertaken during the next financial year and includes the annual budget, long term financial plan, revenue policy and fees and charges for the year ahead.
The Delivery Program details the activities that the Council will deliver over its term, the strategies it will implement in consultation with the community and contained in the Community Strategic Plan and the measures used to determine success.
The public exhibition period of the draft 2018/19 Operational Plan and draft 2018/19 – 2020/21 Delivery Program will be open from 23 May 2018 to 5pm 19 June 2018.
Council welcomes feedback on the draft plans. Submissions received will be considered by Council before the plans or amendments are adopted by Council at the next Ordinary Meeting of Council on 26 June 2018.
Where can I find the draft Operational Plan and Delivery Program?
The draft 2018/19 Operational Plan and draft 2018/19 – 2020/21 Delivery Program will be on public exhibition from 23 May 2018 to 5pm 19 June 2018 at the following locations/platforms:
- The documents are available online here:
- Council’s administration buildings:
- Cootamundra Office: 81 Wallendoon Street, Cootamundra
- Gundagai Office: 255 Sheridan Street, Gundagai
- Council’s libraries:
- Cootamundra Library: 77 Wallendoon Street, Cootamundra
- Gundagai Library: 245 Sheridan Street, Gundagai
How do I provide comment?
Council invites all residents, community members and interested parties to provide feedback on the draft 2018/19 Operational Plan and draft 2018/19 – 2020/21 Delivery Program.
Submissions can be made via the following:
- Online: Click here to make an online submission
- By mail: General Manager, Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council, PO Box 420, Cootamundra NSW 2590
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: 02 6940 2127
The Gundagai Railway Viaduct Feasibility Report
The Gundagai Railway Viaduct Feasibility Report (Rev 01) has been placed on public exhibition for a period of 28 days from 9 May 2018 to 8 June 2018. Submissions are invited to be in writing to the General Manager, Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council, PO Box 420, Cootamundra, NSW, 2590 or via email to email@example.com.
Click on the above link to view closed documents that were on Public Exhibition.